This Confidentiality Agreement will confirm the mutual understandings of the undersigned and Idaho Business Brokers LLC (IBB)
in connection with IBB providing and our receipt of information regarding the client of IBB listed below.
1. "Information" means all data, reports, records or materials obtained from IBB or the client company, which is
not in the public domain, including the names, address and type of business of the client company and the knowledge
that the client company may be considering a sale.
2. Information is being furnished solely in connection with the consideration of a IBB client company and shall
be treated as "secret" and "confidential" and no portion of it shall be disclosed to others, except to those employees and
agents of the undersigned whose knowledge of the information is required to evaluate the client company as a potential
acquisition and who shall assume the same obligations as the undersigned under this Agreement. All information shall
be promptly returned or destroyed, as directed by IBB or the client company.
3. It is understood that the IBB client company, as the intended party whose rights are being protected, may
seek legal redress and remedies directly for any breach of this Confidentiality Agreement as if it were a party to this
4. The undersigned agrees to not contact the IBB client company directly without prior approval of IBB.
5. It is understood that (a) IBB makes no representation or warranty as to the completeness or accuracy as to
any information and the financial condition of the Buyer or Seller and (b) any and all representation and warranties shall
be made solely by the IBB client company and shall be set forth in a signed acquisition agreement or purchase
contract and then be subject to the provisions thereof and (c) Buyer shall conduct his/her own due diligence and make
purchase based solely on his/her own investigation and verification of information provided.
6. The undersigned acknowledges the responsibility to perform a due diligence review at his own cost and
expense prior to any acquisition of a IBB client company. It is understood that fees or commissions paid to IBB by
the client company shall not be shared or paid to any person representing the undersigned.
7. The undersigned confirms that he or she has read and understood the Agency Disclosure Brochure and
understands that he or she is a “customer” and is not represented by a broker unless there is a signed written
agreement for agency representation. All IBB agents represent the client company and under their fiduciary duty can
only release client-approved information. You are deemed a "customer" and owed a duty of being treated honestly and
fairly. The undersigned agrees Idaho Business Brokers LLC is the procuring cause in any future transaction with the client company.
Any offer you make must be presented promptly to the seller through Idaho Business Brokers LLC.